Leave a comment
June 12, 2011 by Ellen V
Today will end the last of my truly crazy weeks, and summer can finally begin. There is so much to do! A few summer goals, to keep myself accountable:
- Sewing projects in June, July and August. I bought the fabric a few days ago for my first attempt at clothing! Hopefully you’ll see more on that very soon.
- Sand and repaint a super-cool bench I
stolewas given from my parent’s attic for our sad little porch.
- Make lots of yummy food from our “garden” and our CSA boxes (which start coming this week! hooray!).
- Check out some Milwaukee sites I still haven’t seen in my 5 years living here, including the Domes, Discovery World, and the local Public Library.
- Walk Dallas several times a week. We’re getting better about this, but the cooler-than-average June temps haven’t been too encouraging.
- Turn our tiny, wood-chipped backyard into grass!
- Catch up on time with my family, my in-laws, my friends, and my husband. I’ve got a sisters weekend coming very soon, as well as a little trip to The Door with my parents and husband and lots of lake-side weekends with the V Family worked into the schedule. Summer? Here I come!