November 11, 2011 by Ellen V
I’m in the midst of a particularly grueling week (ironically, retreat for you = overtime for me), and I’m trying to find time to recurperate during the few hours I have today. I’ve been spending much of these few hours dreaming of the fun things to make and do between now and Christmas (or now and Baby, however you’d prefer to look at it.) Here are a few fun plans in the works:
- Take a silly picture of our family in its current state (giant pregnant belly and all).
- Make some variation of these Cake Batter Truffles. Yum-mo. I’m thinking chocolate with crushed peppermint on top.
- Read something spiritual and Advent-ish. I’ve already started The Jesuit Guide to Almost Everything by James Martin. Love.
- Start a routine of prenatal yoga at home. I was taking a class, but it’s over now. I have a DVD… still in the packaging. There seems like a simple solution…
- Visit the Domes. I bet they are super cool at this time of year!
- Shop locally this Christmas. And reuse, reuse, reuse our gift wrap!
- Eat by candlelight every once in a while. It is dark by 4:30 p.m. these days anyway!
- Begin our very own, unique V Family Holiday Traditions.
- And many more to come…