Leave a comment
September 20, 2010 by Ellen V
We have a low-key week ahead, and I have big plans to get a few housekeeping items done!
- Those pesky shelves obviously need some work. They are on my agenda for tonight.
- Eric and I have spent too much time this summer learning how a compost pile would work in our lives. Now, the pile has been started, but we need to build some type of simple containment structure.
- The temperature really plummeted this weekend in the midwest, which reminds me to go through and purge the summer clothes that didn’t get used, as well as…
- …wash or dry clean the winter hats/gloves/scarves/coats.
- Finally–the big one. I need to do a major amount of yard work. Our out-of-control plants need to be cut back, pots need to be emptied, hedges need to be trimmed, you get the idea.
Five projects, five days. I’ll keep you updated!